Wow, it has been a while since I have been on here. I am now employed and have a 1st grader and Pre-K student. Time flies....
New blogger!
I wanted to start this blog to document my new role of being a stay at home mom. We are all looking for ideas and inspirations to live better and save money. I am hoping that through this blog I can expand my horizons. A little about me: I am 30 years old, married and a mother to 2 beautiful girls (Anna 3 & Abigail 1). I recently became a stay at home mom due to my youngest daughter's health issues. She was born 3 months early weighing only 15 oz at birth. She is doing great now but is still having some delays that require extra attention. I was working full time during her hospitalization and when she came home (4 months after her birth) I began working nights and weekends to keep my job. The company decided after a prolonged period of this schedule that they needed someone to work 1st shift hours. While at first I was upset and concerned about not working, it had truly been a blessing and much needed for my girls. My youngest daughter is thriving an...
Comments
Post a Comment